Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad says my account is disabled. I recently closed out…

Customer Question
My iPad says my...

My iPad says my account is disabled. I recently closed out my credit card as someon was putting iTunes charges on it. I don't know how to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know. I don't know how too minimize this chat to look user tins under settings

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday. It just popped up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I I don't think so. My iCloud is almost full and I I is was trying to buy more storage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!