Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being asked for a password. I don't have a password.

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked for a password. I don't have a password ***** The the Ipad says I have to wait 10 minutes, then 30, then one hour. I am stumped. I need help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't have a password. I went to NC to visit a cousin, tried to sign into his WIFI and since then I have been "locked" out, with no way out. MaryAnne

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!