Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I transfer photos from my phone into my computer? 5S.

Customer Question
How do I transfer...

How do I transfer photos from my phone into my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

5S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have never transfered any photos. It's at least 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to transfer my contacts & phone numbers

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and clarify for me, is it the iPhone 5S that you are using?

Mike, Mac Medic