Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to contact house of fun balance. I pad (I don’t know…

Customer Question
How to contact house...

How to contact house of fun balance

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad (I don’t know (os)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just discovered this morning that I lost over a million points. Don’t know what to try

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
Which House Of Fun are you trying to access or determine your balance with?

- 1. the Facebook-posted House Of Fun ?

- 2. or the BetSoft House Of Fun ?