Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using iTunes on a PC. I have problems burning discs…

Customer Question
I am using iTunes...

I am using iTunes on a PC. I have problems burning discs since I upgraded it a few days ago. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Two days ago. I can download music, but cannot burn disc without getting error message. Works fine with music I downloaded last month.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If the update a few days ago was a large Windows 10 update, here's how to roll it back:

Click the start menu button and open Settings (the gear icon)
click Update & Security.
From the vertical menu on the left side of the page click Recovery.
On the right side, under "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10"
click Get Started.
Select a reason for going back and follow the prompts to undo the update.
This should restore things to the way they were.
Let me know the result please.