Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have Parkinson's and it is difficult to type.. can someone…

Customer Question
I have Parkinson's and...

I have Parkinson's and it is difficult to type.. can someone call me. I am having a problem installing microsoft 365 on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just auto installed this morning and received first month than $6.99 per month offer from MS. It will not install (keep getting retry) and I cannot use my old EXCEL format (will not allow saving or editing)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 month ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version Office were you using on it ?

Mike, Mac Medic