Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Can I back out an upgrade to Excel without losing files? OS
Ashik, Mac Technician
Can I back out an upgrade to Excel without losing files? … read more
Downloaded High Sierra on iMac. Shortly after than, Office
Ashik, Mac Technician
Downloaded High Sierra on iMac. Shortly after than, Office 365 popped up when I wanted to access a Word file. It asks me to sign up for one free month then $6.99/month after that, cancel any time afte… read more
I have excel for mac and the following two things happen: 1.
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
Hi, i have excel for mac and the following two things happen: 1. a white box appears on my screen where an excel sheet was open and 2. If i open a regular excel sheet with data, when i go to close, it… read more
I have a problem. First some background of what I am
Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist
I have a problem. First some background of what I am running. I have a 27" I Mac all in one computer with a time capsule backing it up. It's running the latest version of IOS. I am running Parallels o… read more
Hi - I am trying to locate / recover a Microsoft Word (.docx)
Mike, Mac Medic
Hi - I am trying to locate / recover a Microsoft Word (.docx) file that has disappeared. I've checked the trash, documents folder, and the actual project folder that the file was stored in. I've tried… read more
Hi - UK user - couldnt sleep - just been working on a bid
iteachmac
iteachmac, Electrician / Programmer / Sound design
Hi - UK user - couldn't sleep - just been working on a bid proposal document after extensive meetings in London all day ... using pages .... whilst browsing for an image to use in a frame having compl… read more
Im in over my head and need help from someone with more exp
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I'm in over my head and need help from someone with more experience. I'm having trouble getting MXF HD files to log and transfer in final cut pro 6.0.6. The transfer of SD MXF files were flawless. How… read more
tried to save a document and it is frozen in office mac. spinning
iteachmac
tried to save a document and it is frozen in office mac. spinning circle when cursor is in the document.… read more
my daughter was working on a excell document on her i b
iteachmac
my daughter was working on a excell document on her i book. she clicked on a tab and the data was lost...does the ibook auto save and how can she recover the data?… read more
I noticed that I was typing faster than the screen was following
iteachmac
I noticed that I was typing faster than the screen was following and then the screen script stopped. I am left with the spinning ball. Force quit says that Microsoft is not responding, which is obviou… read more
Staff at Beaverton SD are unable to create forms in Word (2004,
robgranholm
robgranholm, IT Administrator and Support
Staff at Beaverton SD are unable to create forms in Word (2004, 2008 or 2011) that force the user to do a SAVE AS. We are no longer prompted to SAVE AS, the forms just save with the data in them.… read more
My father has an ancient Macintosh (operating system 8.5) with
R.A. McConnell
R.A. McConnell, Owner
My father has an ancient Macintosh (operating system 8.5) with documents in WriteNow and Appleworks Stationery programs. I want to convert these documents into files in up-to-date word processing soft… read more
My screen is frozen in WORD on my MAC...the rainbow circle
iteachmac
My screen is frozen in WORD on my MAC...the rainbow circle can not seem to be stopped...how do I print or save the document? THANK YOU>… read more
I have a MacBook about three and a half years old. I bought
Mike, Mac Medic
I have a MacBook about three and a half years old. I bought Microsoft Office 2004 for it. I find that recent attachments from my office in Word and Excel are in newer versions, necessitating a convers… read more
Is there any way to retrieve an unsaved Word document that
iteachmac
Is there any way to retrieve an unsaved Word document that my cat closed out? Am using OS X 10.5.8 on a 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4. Word is 2004 Word for Mac… read more
I have a Microsoft Office 1983-2003 Student and Teacher Edition.
Mike, Mac Medic
I have a Microsoft Office 1983-2003 Student and Teacher Edition. When I got my new MAC I migrated everything over. However, some documents, especially those with formatting such as bullets, will not p… read more
I have a Mac. Was working all night on an assignment and I
iteachmac
I have a Mac. Was working all night on an assignment and I accidentally clicked "don't save" and lost it all. Is there any way to recover the data? I was working on two files at once. i saved one and … read more
Opering system OS 10.3.9 Computer Mac Mini Sostware Office mac
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
Opering system: OS 10.3.9 Computer: Mac Mini Sostware: Office:mac v.X Student and teacher edition Question: When ever I try to open Microsoft Word, Excel by clicking on its icon, I get a message box w… read more