Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR SOME TIME, IT COMES AND GOES BUT…

Customer Question
I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM...

I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR SOME TIME, IT COMES AND GOES BUT NOW IT IS WORSE, MY MAIL ON MACKBOOK AIR AND THE MESSAGES BOXES SHOW UP FOR ABOUT 0 SECONDS THEN DISAPPEAR. ON OCCASSIONI I HAVE GOTTEN THEM TO SAY A FULL DAY BUT GENERALLY IT HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM THAT I ALSO HEAR OTHERS IN MY COMPANY TALK ABOUT

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

IT'S EMAIL THAT COES WITH MACBROOK PRO

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I TO TO TO MAIL ON MY COMPUTER BY SELECTNG TH MAIL BROWSWER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'VE CALLED APPLE AND SHE TRIED FOR FOUR HOURS UNTIL SHE UPGRADED BY TO SEIRRA AND SAID THAT WOULD DEFINITELY WORK ANDIT HASN'T. IT IS NOT HAPPENSTANCE THAT SOMETIMES IT LASTS A LONG TIME ON THE SITE, AND MOST TIMES JUST DSAPPEARS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HOWEVER ONCE I GET IT WORKING AND UP IT WORKS WELL FOR AT LEAST A DAY. THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES LIKE CORRUPPTED EMAIL TOO, BUT MY WESMASTER IS WORKING ON THAT AND MOST LIEKLY WE WIILL CHNAG MAIL SERVERS NEXT WEEK BUT I HAVE TILL WORK TILL THEN.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

WHEN WORKIG SOME OF MY EMAILS COME IN CORRUPTED FROM OTHER PEOPLE (THEY HAVE N=20, FOREIGN LANGUAAGES, NO RECEIPIENTS ON IT UNLESS I RESPOND. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WOR THROUGH THS BECAUSE WHEN I PUT THE CORRUPTED EMAIL INOT AN ICLUOUD ACCOUNT I HAVE OF MY OWN IT RETURNS IT BACK TO BY EMAIL LIT GENERALLY FIXED. IT IS ODD AS AN APPLE COMPUTER PERSON FROM THE START NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE THIS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 4 days by:
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It has been several days since you posted this question. Are you still in need of assistance?

I am currently working with my webmaster to see if he can fix problem, so we shall see. Thank you

Keep me posted. Thanks!