Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to buy a new I pad the old one is toast, but can't…

Customer Question
Trying to buy a...

Trying to buy a new I pad the old one is toast, but can't find my logon info.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know if I ever changed it I write everything down because I forget a lot. email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know, are you just trying to regain access to your Apple ID account so you can setup a new iPad with the same account?