Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten both Apple ID and password. I have just…

Customer Question
I have forgotten both...

I have forgotten both Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have just changed my pw so it must be my I’d which is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but then I did something wrong which I tried to fix but couldn’t get back to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so,...I’m an older guy so this is all very strange

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know the email address of your used in apple along with your first and last name.