Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im getting a no entry sign that appeared towards the end of…

Customer Question
Im getting a no...

Im getting a no entry sign that appeared towards the end of a software update to the new OS

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Mini mac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing, ive been looking to find suggestions but im not sure where to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the suggestions ive read about rebooting and pressing down various keys to perform various resets are a little confusing as they dont explain what to do on a mini mac with a BT keyboard

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!