Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

If you could put your hand into your mind set and stir,

Customer Question
If you could put...

If you could put your hand into your mind set and stir, would you reveal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook PRo x0

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Internet google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

My question has been stated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did not finish my previous question.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!