Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to get password. Os ten. No password reset for a

Customer Question
Unable to get password ...

Unable to get password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Os ten

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

No password ***** for a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No password ***** for a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What password ***** you trying to recover?

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.