Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The tablet asked for authentication and I am unable to

Customer Question
The tablet asked for...

The tablet asked for authentication and I am unable to remember the London or password ***** I have had the tablet for quite a few years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

How do I get a new login and password ***** my tablet

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. I get a new password ***** it says it's invalid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Both my son and myself have tried without success

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!