Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Backup Failed - Time Machine couldn't back up "My Passport"

Customer Question
Backup Failed - Time...

Backup Failed - Time Machine couldn't back up "My Passport" says the box on the computer - when I look for details it says .....an error occurred while creating the backup folder. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Mac Book Pro - Latest operating system Mos Sierra (I think). Spent 3 hours last night with an expert who had to reinstall the Operating System - computer now working well.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Since3 last night - 20 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - happy to talk with you anytime and get your help. I have "My Passport" connected to the Mac Pro .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay - do you still need help with this?

I have cancelled my membership - please do not charge me anymore than the $5. I have fixed the problem

Ok, I will forward your request to customer services.