Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be…

Customer Question
The SIM card inserted...

The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported.The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Mmmmmm ?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried using a different SIM card?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.