Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone cycles off and on and get very warm and doesn't…

Customer Question
My iPhone cycles off...

My iPhone cycles off and on and get very warm and doesn't hold a charge..Help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I really don't know...none of my grandkids are around to ask either :(

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Last night I put it on the charger and it kept going off and on. tried calling geek squad an answer from them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that we'll be going out of state and I really need to get this resolved as soon as possible

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Which iPhone model do you have? 6,7,8,X,etc..