Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My screen is saying incorrect login details what should I…

Customer Question
My screen is saying...

My screen is saying incorrect login details what should I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just opened brand new just was trying to use wifi

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have a Google account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to connect your device to the wifi, Is it right?

I am dieing my cell phone to talk to u now on is there something u need to connect to the tablet
what do i do help please!!!!

Do not worry about, I can assist with that. Do you have any computer(like windows 10 or 8) which is currently connected to the wifi network? So that we can try to retrieve the wifi password ***** your computer.

I have a iPad we r currently at a motel if that matters the password ***** the Wi-Fi here is guest
R u there

May I know whether the other devices was working with the wifi network? The WiFi Password ***** ***** case sensitive, we need to enter the correct password ***** connect the wifi device to the network.

they r working bc I am useing wi fi on my phone talking to u now and it's guest lower case letters

Could you please tell me what is the make of the phone which is connected to the wifi network?

When I first connected it was on for a few seconds then it was off and every time I tried connecting that was the message I was getting but my other devices are working fine
Samsung
My other device that is connected is a Samsung Tablet
Is there no way u can connect to the chubby it's self and try to help me??

We need to verify the WiFi Password ***** to the connect your wifi device, Since you are at motel, I am not sure how to retrieve the wifi password. If you any computer we can easily go ahead connect the computer to the Modem/router using Ethernet cable(hardwired) and we can retrieve the password.

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Ok I am connected how or can I add Google to this tablet

That's great and I really appreciate that, and the answer for your question is Yes off course you can add the Google to your tablet. In order to add the Google app in your android tablet, please follow this steps

1. Open the Google Play app on your Android device.
  2. Search for a Google app you want to install, such as Google Drive or Google Keep, and select it.
  3. Follow onscreen instructions to install and download the app. You should then be able to find and launch the app from your applications screen.