Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password. Don't remember. Don't remember. I had help…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had help from my pantech help and got a message that I would get a new password ***** 31 at 10.32am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

O forgot my Apple ID. That’s the problem

Could you please tell me what are devices do you have? Like iPhone, iPad or Mac