Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I fix my Apple ID it’s disabled. I can’t download any…

Customer Question
How do I fix...

How do I fix my Apple ID it’s disabled. I can’t download any apps

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For like a month now and I tried to re put my payment to see if it works but it didn’t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Bo

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.