Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MacBook Pro with a list of Christmas carols from…

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook Pro with a list of Christmas carols from our own CDs.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

How can I import this to my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I have hooked by cable my computer to my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

My automatic sync with iCloud does not sync the iPad to the computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!