Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a new apple watch. Before I set up, I want to

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new apple watch. Before I set up, I want to disconnect my phone from my husband's icloud. So then, my phone and my watch will backup to my icloud.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

It's new today and I haven't yet done anything to it, so I don't know. My phone was just updated last week.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

I feel like I'm getting robo answers. Are you a real, in time person?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Mac Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. After I set up my own icloud, can I transfer settings, contacts, apps from my computer backup?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!