Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not know my password for my Apple ID and when i put my…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my password ***** my Apple ID and when i put my email it do not recognize my email.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I just updated my phone to I Phone 8 and i'm unable to log in to Apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

My phone or computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.