Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have changed email address and cannot sign in. I have

Customer Question
I have changed email...

I have changed email address and cannot sign in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed it but the the original user name was old email address

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that will be a start. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No in fact I am very annoyed that you stole $56 from me after asking for a $5 refundable payment and then take more than 48 hours to respond. I have referred this fraud matter to Paypal for a full refund. Your operation is totally fraudulent and I intend to pursue you until I receive satisfaction