Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I send my friend in the us an I tunes card. Osi1.2.1 I…

Customer Question
Can I send my...

Can I send my friend in the us an I tunes card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Osi1.2.1 I pad pr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just thought of sending one this year but don’t know if I can

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Are you still in need of help?

I had asked a question if my husband had another girl in his life. Does this cost me 50 every time if so I can't afford it

It depends on if you have a membership or not.