Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my MacBook Air password but cannot remember it.

Customer Question
I changed my MacBook...

I changed my MacBook Air password ***** cannot remember it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Within the last couple of weeks. My previous password ***** quite a while was ChallyHamada2017.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I need help with the procedure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

O that’s Bout it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!