Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was deleting some photos and all of a sudden the page went…

Customer Question
I was deleting some...

I was deleting some photos and all of a sudden the page went blank and I lost all my photos

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your photos deleted?

2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I look at the storage it does not show photos and also when I take a photo with the ipad it does not appear in photos

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!