Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My itunes spits out my cds with the message to put in

Customer Question
My itunes spits out...

My itunes spits out my cds with the message to put in another cd, 20 times!!!!!!! Also there is an error listed but can't remember what it is. I've tryed deleting the song that irt keeps stopping at...can't do that either.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the iTunes?

No, because I have 10 years of music on there, some that I can never get again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I recently lost all my music even though the lists were still there. I had to go to windows media player to put it back, but now I have 2 of everything and one can't be found or burned. hoe do I get rid of them.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!