Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad Pro. Not sure. How do I transfer all my apps from my…

Customer Question
Not sure. How...

Not sure. How do I transfer all my apps from my old ipad to my new one?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got it today. I haven't tried anything as far as transferring.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No thanks I figured it out.