Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just recieved an email saying that my apple account has…

Customer Question
I just recieved an...

I just recieved an email saying that my apple account has been frozen,and they request that i reset my password/id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Approx. 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it just keeps kicking me off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you give me my apple id and my password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!