Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unlock computer. Many years

Customer Question
Unlock computer Technician's Assistant:...

Unlock computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Many years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!