Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two older iPads that I use to control the Sonos and…

Customer Question
Hi, I have two...

Hi, I have two older iPads that I use to control the Sonos and TV system in the house. Both are still on my old email address, so I can’t access the App Store to update the Snbos aps and others. I need to change the email registration on these two iPads as Ihave done on the ones I use for work etc.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, on this iPad and my mini

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so, I overcame this same problem at the apple shop a few months ago, but only on the two iPads i always use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!