Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPAD Activation Lock screen came up when I went to sign in.

Customer Question
IPAD Activation Lock screen...

IPAD Activation Lock screen came up when I went to sign in. Can't remember my password. It was bought in 2012

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some time this summer. It won't accept that either.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope. didn't know i could do that. can you give me the link please...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that this came out of nowhere. It was ok earlier this morning then this happened. And the voice activate function was turned on and I didn't turn it on. The voice is very annoying, \i was able to turn it off after 7 tries.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh I still need help
I want to know why this happened
What shoddy service. after reading your promotional blurb I expected more than this

I apologize for the wait -- Unfortunately, when you replied back, I was not on shift.

Do you wish to continue?