Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get my iphone 5s to charge. I'll check. Where do I…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my iphone 5s to charge.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'll check.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Where do I find info on the os? This problem has happened with this phone only for the last couple days, but happened with my previous phone (a 4s) that I just ditched to get this one.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't own a Mac. I have a PC. My phone will not charge when plugged into the wall or when plugged into my computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long have you had the iPhone 5s?

A few weeks

Do you have another iPhone charging cable you can try?

Are you still there?