Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I upgraded my I phone. Now it is asking for my Apple ID.

Customer Question
I upgraded my I...

I upgraded my I phone. Now it is asking for my Apple ID. I've tried several and none of them work.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure. I have not been dating them.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, How?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
Can you find your Apple ID this way?:

- go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

If that works, do you need any other help? please let me know as to how it goes and what/whether you need help, by Reply To Expert.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ?

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)