Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a new password for my apple id. A couple o years ago.

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new password ***** my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple o years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been without my apple password ***** about three weeks now and have tried a few techs but they haven,t been able to fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know your email address of apple.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Your First and Last name please.