Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Updated iphone and they said to plug into Itunes, but

Customer Question
Updated iphone and they...

Updated iphone and they said to plug into Itunes , but nothing changed

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tried everything , it tried to down load since 8 this morning , nothing helps . I need my phone, Im old, please help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know at this point

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you have iTunes installed on your computer?
How much does that cost

How much does what cost?