Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Can not reset new password, been locked. Never changed

Customer Question
Can not reset new...

Can not reset new password, been locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed either one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

E-mail address, Apple ID cannot be changed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Mike, Mac Medic