Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I saw on CBS This Morning that one can replace batteries on…

Customer Question
I saw on CBS...

I saw on CBS This Morning that one can replace batteries on older model iPhones for faster, better service for $79.00. How do I go about getting one for an iPhone 5s?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Power, broadband, Service and phone are solid and ethernnet and wireless are blinking

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Yes you can have your battery serviced by Apple.

Here is the main article on it:

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

As you can see in that article, you can send it to Apple, or you can bring it to an Apple store.