Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out need to verify identity need to reset trusted…

Customer Question
Locked out need to...

Locked out need to verify identity need to reset trusted number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Keeps asking for trusted phone number that ends with 84 do not know any number ending in 84

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!