Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot connect to Skype. keeps asking me to make a new

Customer Question
Cannot connect to Skype...

Cannot connect to Skype. keeps asking me to make a new account, butI have one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac OSX

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Last used about a week ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!