Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IS 1-281-409 0628 AN APPLE TECK SUPPORT LEGITIMATE TELEPHONE…

Customer Question
IS 1-281-409 0628 AN...

IS 1-281-409 0628 AN APPLE TECK SUPPORT LEGITIMATE TELEPHONE N0 OR A SCHAM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your N0? What have you tried so far?

I RECEIVED THIS CALL AT NOON AND HUNG UP, THEY INDICATED MY ACESS TO CLOUD WOULD BE DISCONTINUED

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

That was a bogus call by a malicious party and not associated with Apple in any way. They cold call and provide fake alerts/popups to try and trick users into allowing them access to their PCs and charging an exorbitant fee for their scam services.

Apple will never call users on their own, and there's no issue with your iCloud account either. Your system is just fine as long as you do not communicate with these parties or allow them access in any way; just ignore these types of calls and emails as they come.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,