Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am receiving charges I don't recognize. I have no idea, I…

Customer Question
I am receiving charges...

I am receiving charges I don't recognize

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I have no idea, I set an itunes account for my grandchildren, now I want out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the problem, I don't know what to ask, I just need to eliminate the account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

This is not Apple, do you know that?