Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone is locked. have not used email associated with apple…

Customer Question
iphone is locked. have...

iphone is locked. have not used email associated with apple account in years. have not been able o rese

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Iphone is locked. Can not retrieve password ***** open emAIL.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I HAVE NOT SED THA . WILL TRY AND GET BACK TO YOU. aLSO HAVE NO BEEN Able to correctly answer secuurity questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

All this happened because I updated phone. I don"t know appleID or secuuriy NAWERS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know which model iPhone is it?