Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have had an adventure though December with my apple id.

Customer Question
I have had an...

I have had an adventure though December with my apple id . was placsed on recovery,i was hoping to really get a freash start all the way around. please

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

What information do you need?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since 12-2 17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Came out of recovery this past sunsay morning ar 0230

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you able to sign in now?