Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having problems with my Apple Id..someone was trying to…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with my Apple Id..someone was trying to sign in with my Apple Id from Toronto. IT showed up on my phone and it tells me to sign in with a code.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't remember but my phone appears to be locked telling to enter my verification code

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Probably my grandson

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

He has an Iphone under my name

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
An Apple ID Verification code was send to me to tell me to sign in on my Ipad and i was only on my phone and it also told me that a person was trying to sign in from |Toronto
I dont know anyone in Toronto
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you can login to your apple ID in different device like computer? If you are able to login to your apple ID, we can go ahead change the password, recovery option and security questions. If you aren't able to login we can reset the password.