Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why can't we connect to the internet with our grandson's…

Customer Question
Why can't we connect...

Why can't we connect to the internet with our grandson's MACBOOK AIR?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your MacBook Air?

Yes but it doesn't ask for a password ***** will not connect

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Top 2 are solid then two blink then one solid and the bottom is blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

When you click the WiFi menu do you see a tick beside the network name?