Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I need to find my Apple ID and password I forgot it and need…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find my Apple ID and password ***** forgot it and need it to transfir information from old phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remember if I ever did

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don’t know any thing about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First try to recover your Apple ID by using this link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

once you have your Apple ID please use the link below to reset the password :

https://iforgot.apple.com/

Let me know the results

Thank you

Mike, Mac Medic