Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received my atlas 10 when I turn it on it want a

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my atlas 10 when I turn it on it want a assword .I don't have a password. Do I have to reset t and if so how do Imdo that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I ca

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I try other passwords I for my apple. I just receive it on this tue.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

You are not understanding I don't have trouble with the I pad. I am have trouble starting the RCA atlas 10 taublet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is mac control he rca s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The transcription did not come through clear. Can you tell me what you are having an issue with?