Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember the ID or password.... I forgot to recharge…

Customer Question
I can't remember the...

I can't remember the ID or password.... I forgot to recharge the phone last night and it ran to zero

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a land line so i need the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

On the device you are using now go to iforgot.apple.com so that you can reset your password.

i can't get into the phone

I am aware. On the device you are using now go to iforgot.apple.com so that you can reset your password.

i don't have that option

Are you on a computer right now talking to me?

Then you do. On the device you are using RIGHT NOW go to iforgot.apple.com so that you can reset your password.