Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac and Xplorenet internet with 3 Asus Lyras. Until…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have a Mac and Xplorenet internet with 3 Asus Lyras. Until yesterday, everything was working well. Now I cannot get wifi. I have plugged my computer directly to the modem with the Ethernet cable and that works so it is definitely a wifi problem. I have unplugged all of my Lyras and re-paired them. Diagnostics in my mac says I'm connected to wifi but I cannot get on the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

That's the other thing: it used to come up just Asus. Now it comes up as Asus58, Asus 60 and AsusDO but none of them will connect

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I have a solid blue light on all three

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried forgetting the network and adding it back?

Does it see the network? Does it connect?